- BOOKINGS FOR AUGUST AND ONWARDS ,PLEASE RESERVE ON LINE AT
- www.dhabadiner.com or email email@example.com
- PLEASE NOTE DURING EDINBURGH FRINGE,WE WILL ONLY OFFER SET MENU
- CORKAGE CHARGE WILL BE INCREASED,PLEASE CHECK WITH RESTAURANT
- DUE TO LESS DINING CAPACITY, SEATING TIME DURING EDINBURGH FRINGE WILL BE 45 MINUTES TO 1 HOUR
- GUESTS WITH TESCO VOUCHERS MUST PLEASE BOOK IN ADVANCE DUE TO LIMITED SEATING CAPACITY
- YOU CAN BOOK FOR YOUR PRIVATE PARTY EXCLUSIVE HIRE UP TO 15 -20GUESTS. GREAT FUN, MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE AND CONSTANT INTERACTION WITH CHEF.
DHABA DINER RELOCATED ACROSS THE ROAD .
Traditionally in India, Dhaba were truck stops, serving Home-style cooking at affordable prices for people in a hurry. More recently, the dhaba concept has broadened beyond Punjabi truckers without losing the principles of good, quick, fresh food.
Sounds like a wonderful ambition for Dhaba Diner. Opened in April 2012 in the former home of Khushis Diner, Dhaba Diner brings Indian style tapas food distinguished by its sophisticated use of spices and herbs and the influence of the long standing and widespread practice of freshness in Indian society.
We also serve quick Dhaba lunch . If you don’t have time to eat in, Dhaba does takeaway as well.
Tapas style dining has rapidly become a favourite with both locals and visitors to Scotland’s Capital.
Whether you’re popping out for lunch or heading off for a night out at one of Edinburgh’s many attractions, Dhaba team is there to prepare fresh and quick meals for you to suit your taste.
Eating out with your friends, family is a pleasant occasion and the menu at Dhaba is aimed at encouraging just that, with tapas the whole meal is a shared experience and the range of freshly prepared and tasty dishes on offer encourages people to try both favourites and something different.